Paul McCartney with Mary Hopkin and Richard Hewson
This was during the recording of Mary's debut single 'Those Were The Days'. Paul McCartney was the producer and Richard Hewson was the arranger.
- Trident Studio, St Anne's Court, London
- Advert for the single "Goodbye" by Mary Hopkin
- Advert for the album "Post Card" by Mary Hopkin
- Fresh From Apple leaflet to promote Mary Hopkin's single "Let My Name Be Sorrow"
- Fresh From Apple leaflet promoting Mary Hopkin's album "Earth Song / Ocean Song"
- "Water, Paper & Clay" single sleeve - Mary Hopkin