Paul McCartney with Mary Hopkin and Richard Hewson
This was during the recording of Mary's debut single 'Those Were The Days'. Paul McCartney was the producer and Richard Hewson was the arranger.
- Trident Studio, St Anne's Court, London
- Promotional card for Mary Hopkin's single "Those Were The Days"
- Promotional postcard for Mary Hopkin's single "Temma Harbour"
- Advert for the single "Temma Harbour" by Mary Hopkin
- Advert for the album "Post Card" by Mary Hopkin
- Fresh From Apple leaflet to promote Mary Hopkin's single "Water, Paper & Clay"