This was during the recording of Mary's debut single 'Those Were The Days'. Paul McCartney was the producer and Richard Hewson was the arranger.
- Trident Studio, St Anne's Court, London
- Promotional postcard for Mary Hopkin's single "Temma Harbour"
- Advert for the single "Goodbye" by Mary Hopkin
- Advert for the single "Knock Knock" by Mary Hopkin
- Fresh From Apple leaflet to promote Mary Hopkin's single "Let My Name Be Sorrow"
- Fresh From Apple leaflet promoting Mary Hopkin's album "Earth Song / Ocean Song"