Paul McCartney with Mary Hopkin and Richard Hewson
This was during the recording of Mary's debut single 'Those Were The Days'. Paul McCartney was the producer and Richard Hewson was the arranger.
- Trident Studio, St Anne's Court, London
- Promotional card for Mary Hopkin's single "Those Were The Days"
- Advert for the album "Earth Song / Ocean Song" by Mary Hopkin
- Fresh From Apple leaflet to promote Mary Hopkin's single "Water, Paper & Clay"
- "Water, Paper & Clay" single sleeve (back) - Mary Hopkin
- "Let My Name Be Sorrow" single sleeve - Mary Hopkin