This was during the recording of Mary's debut single 'Those Were The Days'. Paul McCartney was the producer and Richard Hewson was the arranger.
- Trident Studio, St Anne's Court, London
- Promotional card for Mary Hopkin's single "Those Were The Days"
- Promotional postcard for Mary Hopkin's single "Temma Harbour"
- Fresh From Apple leaflet to promote Mary Hopkin's single "Water, Paper & Clay"
- Fresh From Apple leaflet promoting Mary Hopkin's album "Earth Song / Ocean Song"
- "Water, Paper & Clay" single sleeve (back) - Mary Hopkin